Pages

    Friday, August 14, 2009

    Anyone even notice we haven't been updating?

    Thought the Wednesday's guest post was very good and chock-full of tips and tricks for the newly Unemployed person that I'd leave it up on top an extra day. As for myself, I've working on some actual projects that might make me some money! So I might miss a day or two occasionally. The whole "posting everyday" thing was a little ambitious, anyway, without me giving up my actual identity and all the juicy details. Which ain't gonna happen.

    If you did notice we were not updating yesterday, give us a comment and let us know. Otherwise we'll start thinking that no one cares, and hell, we might just abandon the site. So if you like what you've seen so far, let our anonymous keesters know it. Not only are we out of work but we're attention starved and crave your feedback as much as we do our unemployment checks.

    We'll be back soon! Make sure to follow us on Twitter and RSS!

    -U.F.

    3 comments:

    Me said...

    I noticed that you are updating which makes me sad. Keep it up, man, or chick, or whatever you are. I enjoy the blog.

    charlee crowley english said...

    i totally noticed.

    Unknown said...

    it was the weekend, i was un-interneted, but now you have brought my attention to it, wow, where did the updates go :p